How to deposit and withdraw money?
The procedure of depositing and withdrawing funds in Betmaster India is as simple and convenient as possible. To perform one of these operations, you need to follow a few steps:
Log in to your account on the website or in the app with your username and password;
2 Go to the Cashier’s Office
Open the Cashier section and select the deposit or withdrawal category there;
3 Select a payment system
A list of available services will open in front of you. Click on one of them;
4 Fill in the fields
Specify the transfer amount, e-wallet or card details and confirm the transaction.
Depositing an account is instantaneous. Withdrawal takes from several minutes to 7 days depending on which service you choose. The fastest way to withdraw funds is through e-wallets and cryptocurrencies. It may take longer to transfer to a bank card.
Available payment systems
A variety of payment methods is one of the main advantages of Betmaster India. If you decide to bet at this bookmaker’s office, you will have dozens of payment services available to you immediately after registration. More details about the main ones in the table:
|Title||Minimum deposit, INR||Withdrawal timeline|
|Bank cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro)||200||Up to 7 working days|
|Paytm, UPI, NetBanking India, SPEI, BPAY, EFT etc.||200||From 3 hours|
|QIWI, Webmoney, Skrill, Neteller, Yandex, AstroPay, SticPay etc.||200||From 3 hours|
|Cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Doge, Dash, Ripple||3000||From 1 minute|
In most cases, the minimum deposit amount is only 200 INR, but if you decide to use cryptocurrency wallets, you can deposit at least 3000 INR. Withdrawals are also fixed at 200 INR and above. To get prizes on a card or purse will be possible after verification. There are no commissions for transfers in Betmaster, but they may be stipulated by the rules of using the payment system.
Betmaster India has a number of rules for users who want to start withdrawing money from a betting company. Here are the main ones:
- Only adult players are allowed to play and withdraw money. If you are under 18 when trying to withdraw, your account will be blocked;
- There is a mandatory verification. Before the withdrawal function is available to you, you need to confirm your identity. To do this, you need to send scans or photos of your ID – passport or driver’s license – to the support service for verification;
- Withdrawal is possible only to your own cards and wallets. It is not possible to withdraw money using another person’s details. If an attempt is made to make such a transaction, it will be blocked;
- Only one request can be created at a time. As long as the administration has not withdrawn money, the repeated request will not be accepted for processing.
Another rule prohibits users from having more than one account. You can only have one account in Betmaster India.
Welcome Bonus for Newbies
All Betmaster users, regardless of the payment system, can get a welcome bonus on their first deposit. The bookmaker office will credit +100% to the amount of the first deposit, but no more than INR 13,000. To participate in the promotion, all you need to do is register and make a deposit through the cashier. In order to withdraw these funds, they will need to be wagered. The conditions are as follows:
- Place your bets on single events;
- Make a betting turnover of 5 times the amount of the bonus;
- Do not request a withdrawal until you are fully wagering.
As soon as you meet these conditions, the funds will be transferred from the bonus account to the main account. The rules for withdrawing money after that will be standard.
Answers to frequently asked questions
If you have any questions, you can always ask the support team by mail or chat on the website. We’ll also look at a few common questions below.
Is it possible to withdraw money in cryptocurrency?
Yes, when you withdraw to a cryptocurrency wallet, the money will automatically be converted to the desired digital coin from the balance currency.
Do I have to register to make a deposit?
Yes, you have to create an account in order to get a personal account at the bookmaker’s office.
What happens if I don’t get my bonus back in time?
If you do not meet the deadline and do not wager the bonus, the gift funds will be forfeited.
Ratan Nadkarni is a sports journalist, columnist and alalyst specializing in betting in the Indian region.