Rules and Regulations
Betting on cricket and other sports at the Betmaster bookmaker’s office is allowed only to users who are at least 18 years old. Under-aged players cannot be verified and the withdrawal function is blocked for them. If the security service detects a discrepancy in the account data compared to the information from personal documents, the person may be suspended from playing until the circumstances are clarified.
When placing money bets at Betmaster, as well as when playing online casino games, the following should be taken into consideration:
- Gambling is a way of entertainment and a pleasant pastime. It is impossible to consider them as a full-fledged source of earnings;
- Losing a certain amount should not give in to the desire to win back. It is better to take a break and return to the game when emotions have subsided. Excessive involvement can lead to even greater money losses;
- You should only use your own money for betting, not other people’s or borrowed money. At the same time, the loss of these funds should not negatively affect your budget;
- Before you start the game, you need to determine the loss limit, after overcoming which you will stop betting.
Regular gambling can lead to the development of an addiction to it. If you notice that betting is becoming more than just a hobby for you, stop. If you can no longer do it yourself, ask for help and you will be offered a self-exclusion option. You will be able to block access to Betmaster services for a fixed period or for life. We can also set up your own betting and deposit limits.
How to determine addiction?
There is one simple way to find out if you are addicted to betting or not. You need to ask yourself a few questions and answer them as honestly as possible:
- What does betting mean to you. Is it just a hobby or something more?
- Do betting sizes grow after a losing streak?
- Do you borrow or lend money to spend on gambling?
- Is it easy for you to stop when you’ve lost a lot of money?
- Do you often spend more time playing than you planned?
- If you don’t have the opportunity to bet for a long time, do you feel uncomfortable, anxious, irritable?
If you gave a positive answer to most questions, it means that you are prone to gambling addiction. To reduce risks, determine in advance the maximum amount of loss, after the loss of which you should stop.
If you lose control, do not continue to play or make the situation worse. It is better to ask for help immediately to activate the self-exclusion or self-restriction function.